Release Date: 27th November 2020
This is the second Headman collection of tracks. Some released on Albums or various 12” singles. Some unreleased and some remixed. It features tracks from the years 2011 – 2015.
Turning Dub was released in 2012 on the same named E.P. It Rough feat. Tara was originaly released on Headman debut album has been reworked in 2013. Swing Now Out was part of 6 E.P.II and 6 Album. From the same album Dona was released as a Dub on 6 E.P.III.
Next is Number 9 Rework from the same period. Barbarism feat. Red Axes was released on Relish Industria E.P. in 2015. Div and Les Coups are both unreleased. Be Loved Murphy Jax Dub from 2012 is also unreleased. Daniel Avery’s Divide Love mix was part of Be Loved E.P. from 2011.
The Noise release was from 2013 and released as a limited Vinyl the same year and features Douglas J. McCarthy from Nitzer Ebb. The first collaboration between the two that lead to SASM. Remixes, Turning by Andy Meecham aka Emperor Machine and Be Loved by Richard Fearless were both featured on the Turning E.P. from 2012.
- Turning (Dub)
- It Rough (2013 Reprise)
- feat. Tara – Swing Now Out (Dub)
- feat. Rosie – Dona (Dub)
- Number 9 (Rework)
- feat. Red Axes – Barbarism (Rework)
- Les Coups
- Be Loved (Murphy Jax Dub)
- Be Loved (Daniel Avery’s ‘Divided Love’ Remix)
- feat. Douglas J. McCarthy – Noise (Daniel Maloso Remix)
- feat. Douglas J. McCarthy – Noise (Hardway Bros Axis Force Dub)
- Turning (Emperor Machine Special Extended Version)
- Be Loved (Richard Fearless / Death in Vegas Remix)